Professional Development and Leadership Education Survey (Invitation to all clinical staff):
We would like to hear your views on development and education opportunities at St George’s, especially surrounding leadership training.
Please use the link or QR code below to participate in this 5 minute questionnaire.
Virtual Managing and Supporting Trainees in Difficult Situations Workshops – 2021
We would like to invite you to attend this workshop which we are running to provide an opportunity to discuss cases of concern where there may be a particularly challenging aspect to the remediation process.
Workshop plan – 2½ hours duration:
- Case discussion in facilitated small groups
- Plenary for unresolved dilemmas and any questions
This workshop is facilitated by members of the Professional Support Unit’s Individual Support Team. Participants are requested to stay for the whole workshop. An evaluation form and certificate of attendance will be sent by email after the event.
Places will be offered on a first come first served basis.
If you wish to attend please complete the required booking details below and forward them to this email- firstname.lastname@example.org:
Your Role (HoS/TPD/DME);
Your ‘Phone Number:
Workshop You Wish to Attend:
The Workshop dates we have arranged are –
- 23rd February 2021 – 10:00hrs – 12:30hrs
- 29th April 2021 – 14:00hrs – 16:30hrs
- 29th June – 14:00hrs – 16:30hrs
We strongly recommend that you make time to watch the short presentations about the Professional Support Unit and about Occupational Health prior to the workshop which will be sent with the joining instructions nearer the date of the Workshop.
Supported Return to Practice for Surgical Trainees
Free sim day for returning staff
- Have you had a recent break away from clinical practice for any reason (e.g. maternity leave, sick leave, research, career break)?
- Are you currently on a break and due to return in the coming months?
- Are you a general surgical trainee?
- Would you like to refresh your skills in a safe environment? If YES –
Come to one of our FREE simulation day for returning general surgical trainees.