Resources for patients – Start your recovery today!
On this page:
Welcome to the patient resources section of our website. Here you will find useful resources, backed by research, designed to support you in taking action to help ease your symptoms.
These resources contain information about the nature of your condition, practical advice for managing it and simple exercises you can do at home to aid your recovery.
Please note: If a medical professional has advised you to avoid any type of movement e.g. if you are non-weightbearing following a fracture, then please adhere to these recommendations before attempting any of the below programmes.
Simply click on the relevant body part to be taken to a list of resources to help you on your way:
- Managing Your Neck Pain
- Managing Your Shoulder Pain
- Managing Your Elbow Pain
- Managing Your Hand and Wrist Pain
- Managing Your Back Pain
- Managing Your Hip Pain
- Managing Your Knee Pain
- Managing Your Foot and Ankle Pain
- Persistent Pain Management
- Local Healthy Living and Exercise Opportunities
- Virtual Rehab Classes
- Post-Operative Information
- Pain Management Resources In Other Languages