Study Leave



  • Have an NTN?
  • Are you employed in a training post at St. George’s?

If so, you are entitled to Study Leave funding via HEE and the information on how to claim can be found in the document below.

Study Leave Guide

If you are a trust doctor, clinical fellow, LAS or Consultant, please contact your service manger for information on study leave

If you cannot find the answer you are looking for and your query is relating to the HEE process for study leave, approved course lists or aspirational course reference numbers please email
If your query is regarding a login to INTREPID, how to enter a claim, payment or the local process at SGH please email or call 0208 725 2237