Supervision, Measurement and Mentorship in Training
The SuMMiT course is a new style training course for all clinical . . .
This postgraduate course will be helpful to senior doctors who are interested in exploring and developing their own communication skills at an advanced level. In addition, it will be of interest to those who are involved in clinical workplace teaching. It gives a brief overview of the teaching and learning of clinical communication at St George’s.
- Price: This course is free of charge for consultants employed by St George’s University Hospitals, Foundation Trust; however we request a refundable deposit of £100. External Delegates Fee: £345.
- CPD points: Internal-12 CPD points per course
- Location: Springfield Hospital
- Audience: Senior Consultants
This presentation will describe established learning theories and specific teaching strategies, in ways that have been engaging for past groups.
- Price: This course is funded for doctors employed by St George’s University Hospitals Foundation Trust. However, a refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your place; this deposit will be reimbursed once your attendance to the workshop has been confirmed.
- Location: St George's, University of London, Tooting Broadway
- Audience: All trainees interested in teaching