There are lots of great opportunities to join our great nursing workforce at St George’s – and plenty of ways you can develop your career here.
We are recruiting now. Here’s how you can find out more and apply for roles with us:
- Hear from our Chief Nursing Officer about working here, training and development, range of roles and experiences, and many more benefits we offer nurses joining St George’s at our webinar and Q&A on Wednesday 5 August 2020. Register now on Eventbrite.
- Take a look at all current nursing vacancies and apply online here.
- To apply for a general Band 5 staff nurse role – or to apply for a job in a particular service or specialty – please click here.
- For newly-qualified and final year student nurses, there’s a special section here.
- If you have any queries or would like to arrange an informal chat about specific roles, please contact our Recruitment Co-ordinator Jacqui D’Silva 0208 725 1026 or Jacqueline.DSilva@stgeorges.nhs.uk.
You can see what our nurses have to say about working here on our special YouTube channel.
Great reasons to join St George’s
- Band 5 staff nurse salary range £29,888 – £36,738!
- Inner-London salary supplement for all roles
- Exceptional training and development, career opportunities and experiences
- Widest range of specialties at London’s biggest and busiest hospital – home of ’24 Hours in A&E’
- Dedicated preceptorship; NQN and Band 5 – 7 Career Pathway
- Best of capital on your doorstep – 25 mins from central London by tube
There is more information for patients and visitors about Coronavirus and St George’s here.