There are lots of great opportunities to join our great nursing workforce at St George’s – and plenty of ways you can develop your career here.
We are recruiting now. Here’s how you can find out more and apply for roles with us:
- Hear from our Chief Nursing Officer about working here, training and development, range of roles and experiences, and many more benefits we offer nurses joining St George’s at our Band 5 Recruitment Open Day on Saturday 23rd July 2022. Register now on Eventbrite. The event starts at 09:30 in the Hyde Park Room, 1st Floor, Lanesborough Wing.
- Take a look at all current nursing vacancies and apply online here.
- To apply for a general Band 5 staff nurse role – or to apply for a job in a particular service or specialty before you attend the Open Day – please click here: https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/jobadvert/C9200-22-4888.
- For newly-qualified and final year student nurses, there’s a special section here.
- If you have any queries or would like to arrange an informal chat about specific roles, please contact our Recruitment Co-ordinator Jacqui D’Silva: jacqueline.d’email@example.com
You can see what our nurses have to say about working here on our special YouTube channel.
Great reasons to join St George’s
- Band 5 staff nurse salary range £29,888 – £36,738!
- Inner-London salary supplement for all roles
- Exceptional training and development, career opportunities and experiences
- Widest range of specialties at London’s biggest and busiest hospital – home of ’24 Hours in A&E’
- Dedicated preceptorship; NQN and Band 5 – 7 Career Pathway
- Best of capital on your doorstep – 25 mins from central London by tube
There is more information for patients and visitors about Coronavirus and St George’s here.