Cardiology nursing jobs at St George’s
Thanks for taking a look at the Cardiac Surgery nursing team’s recruitment pages. We have exciting opportunities to join ward teams in one of the leading Cardiology departments in London – based in the heart of ‘one of the world’s top ten coolest neighbourhoods’ according to ‘Lonely Planet’.
You can find out from some of our friendly nursing team on why they joined us and love working here. There’s also information on the great development and learning we offer, and a special message from our head of nursing.
As well as the unique experience and opportunity, working at St George’s also includes the ‘inner London supplement’- an extra £4,426 per year (full-time) for newly qualified Band 5 nurses.
If you’re interested and have questions or want to find out more, please email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Grow your career and skills – learning and development opportunities
Join us as a Band 5 nurse and access:
- Two weeks supernumerary support when you start from an experienced nurse
- Comprehensive induction
- Preceptorship programme including a dedicated mentor
- Ongoing in-house courses and study days including ECG, cardio-thoracic, vascular, ACS, bowel disease, post-operative care for different types of surgery
- Structured two-year progression to Band 6
- Fast-track programme including experience of intensive high dependency nursing
- Simulator training
- Opportunities to take post-graduate training course delivered by universities, and to be funded for courses to put towards a Master’s degree in areas of your professional interest
- Support and advice from our dedicated Practice Educator