Paediatric neurodevelopment, neurodisability and epilepsy
On this page:
The paediatric neurodevelopmental, neurodisability and epilepsy service is well established and offers a child-centred, consultant led service. It is part of the integrated child health department of St George’s Hospital and offers a comprehensive service for a wide range of neurodevelopmental problems (including ADHD and ASD), complex neurodisability, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy. The team currently consists of 4 consultants and 1 associated specialist.
What we offer:
- Complex neurodisability clinics based at the Child Development Centre including joint neurodisability /respiratory clinics and joint neurology clinics
- The secondary paediatric Epilepsy clinic, including transition clinics
- Multidisciplinary Botulinum toxin injection service
- Inpatient complex neurodisabilty service
- Outreach Developmental Clinics
- ADHD clinics
- Multipdisciplinary ASD assessments at the EYC
- Multiprofessional assessments of complex neurodisability children
- Medical assessments for children undergoing statutory assessment for special education needs
- Medical assessments for looked after children
Contact detailsIrene Hadjikoumi–Consultant Neurodisability Paediatrician Specialty interest: Paediatric Neurodisability, Paediatric Epilepsy, Joint respiratory /Neurodisability clinics and Joint Neurology Clinics. NOT routine developmental assessments or referrals re developmental delay Secretary: Tel: 020 8725 3728- Fax: 020 8725 0311 Daphne Keen - Consultant Developmental Paediatrician Specialty interest: Complex developmental/behavioural disorders including Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Psychopharmacology Secretary: Amy Christensen Tel: 0208 725 3762 Serena Haywood – Consultant Paediatrician Specialty interest: Complex developmental/behavioural disorders including Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Neurodisability Secretary: Amy Christensen Tel: 0208 725 3762 Jane Dunmore - Clinical Nurse Specialist, Epilepsy Specialty interest: Epilepsy Paediatric - Paediatric Nurse led epilepsy clinic Tel: 020 8725 2272 Eleanor Mundy - ADHD Clinical Nurse Specialist Tel: 0208 725 3762
Enter your postcode into the box above for directions
No routes found The location entered couldn't be found, please check for typo or try a broader search.
Technical error There's been a problem with the Google Map. Please email the communications team and let them know.
GP can refer by emailing email@example.com