On this page:
The Interventional Radiology department is internationally renowned for its expertise and offers a wide range of vascular and non-vascular minimally invasive image guided procedures.
0208 725 1160
Enter your postcode into the box above for directions
No routes found The location entered couldn't be found, please check for typo or try a broader search.
Technical error There's been a problem with the Google Map. Please email the communications team and let them know.
- Minimally invasive image guided vascular therapy for peripheral arterial disease including angioplasty and stenting.
- Embolisation for haemorrhage due to trauma or other pathology.
- Management of obstetric haemorrhage.
- Fibroid Embolisation.
- Multidisciplinary management of vascular malformations.
- Management of dialysis fistulae and venous obstruction.
- Embolisation of varicoceles and pelvic congestion syndrome.
- Renal artery denervation for resistant hypertension.
- Non- vascular image guided therapies include radiofrequency tumour ablation of tumours.
- Management of renal and hepato-biliary obstruction.
- PCNL treatment for adult and paediatric renal stones.
- IVC filters.
- Central line and portacath placement.
- Paediatric intervention.
- Salivary gland intervention.
- Transjugular liver biospsies and TIPSS.
- Percutaneous gastrostomy.
- Prof Anna-Maria Belli
- Dr Robert Morgan
- Dr Uday Patel
- Dr Graham Munneke
- Dr Lakshmi Ratnam
- Dr Gerard Goh
- Dr Mike Gonsalves
Most patients are internal referrals.
If there are any queries regarding patient referrals please contact Marisa Elms via details below.