On this page:
The Interventional Radiology department is internationally renowned for its expertise and offers a wide range of vascular and non-vascular minimally invasive image guided procedures.
0208 725 1160
- Minimally invasive image guided vascular therapy for peripheral arterial disease including angioplasty and stenting.
- Embolisation for haemorrhage due to trauma or other pathology.
- Management of obstetric haemorrhage.
- Fibroid Embolisation.
- Multidisciplinary management of vascular malformations.
- Management of dialysis fistulae and venous obstruction.
- Embolisation of varicoceles and pelvic congestion syndrome.
- Renal artery denervation for resistant hypertension.
- Non- vascular image guided therapies include radiofrequency tumour ablation of tumours.
- Management of renal and hepato-biliary obstruction.
- PCNL treatment for adult and paediatric renal stones.
- IVC filters.
- Central line and portacath placement.
- Paediatric intervention.
- Salivary gland intervention.
- Transjugular liver biospsies and TIPSS.
- Percutaneous gastrostomy.
- Prof Anna-Maria Belli
- Dr Robert Morgan
- Dr Uday Patel
- Dr Graham Munneke
- Dr Lakshmi Ratnam
- Dr Gerard Goh
- Dr Mike Gonsalves
Most patients are internal referrals.
If there are any queries regarding patient referrals please contact Marisa Elms via details below.