Dr Lakshmi Ratnam
Secretary: Robin Pilbeam
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1481
Dr Ratnam is a consultant radiologist specialising in vascular and non-vascular interventional radiology. She also performs both adult and paediatric diagnostic imaging including ultrasound and CT.
Dr Ratnam qualified from the University of Sheffield in 1998. Having worked in Doncaster, Chesterfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Warwick and Leeds as a junior doctor in medicine and A&E, she completed her radiology specialist training at St George's Hospital.
This was followed by a year's subspecialty training in interventional radiology at St George's and a further year at the Charles Gairdner Hospital in Perth, Australia. She was appointed a consultant radiologist in April 2009.
- Member, Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow, Royal College of Radiologists
- Member, British Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member, British Society of Paediatric Interventional Radiology
- Member, British Society of Paediatric Radiology
- Member, Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe