Day case unit
On this page:
The day case unit provides a professional diagnostic service for upper and lower GI endoscopy, brochoscopy and cystoscopy. The unit also offers assessment and treatment for patients with long term chronic pain conditions, podiatric surgery, plastic surgery and ophthalmic surgery.
The unit is staffed by a team of experienced endoscopy, theatre and recovery nurses and was JAG accredited for endoscopy standards in 2010.
- Two Endoscopy rooms
- One Operating Theatre
- First stage recovery room with 10 beds
- Second stage recovery room with eight chairs
- Two side or treatment rooms
- Decontamination room
020 8487 6466
Fax: 020 8487 6295
Monday to Friday 7.30 – 18.00pm
Enter your postcode into the box above for directions
No routes found The location entered couldn't be found, please check for typo or try a broader search.
Technical error There's been a problem with the Google Map. Please email the communications team and let them know.
- Upper and Lower Gi Endoscopy
- Flexible cystoscopy
- Pain treatment service consultant lead, offering a wide range of pain treatment
- Plastic Surgery
- Podiatric surgery under regional block and sedation
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Miss Gill Bailey - Day Case Unit Manager
- Ms Alison Stroud - Sister Day Case Unit
Service consultants and surgeons
- Mr I T Bloom - Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
- Mr A Fawcett - Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
- Mr I Beech - Consultant podiatric surgeon
- Dr B Buxton - Consultant anaesthetist
- Dr P Ghandamini - Consultant anaesthetist
Ophthalmic service provided by Moorfield's Eye Hospitals consultants.
We do not offer any services for paediatrics.