Patient feedback surveys
By listening to patients and responding to what they tell us, we can improve the services we provide.
Have you been treated recently?
We want to hear about your experience with us. Please select the survey that applies to your most recent contact with us from the list below.
[Links to surveys to go here]
Friends and Family Test
Each of our surveys above includes a ‘Friends and Family Test’ question, where patients are asked if they would recommend their care to a friend or family member.
The question provides us with excellent feedback that we use with other sources to make improvements or celebrate successes.
St George’s is now using the Friends and Family Test in all service areas; including A&E, maternity, inpatient wards, outpatient clinics and our community services.
Our latest Friends and Family Test scores
- 96% of patients would recommend our A&E
- 97% of patients would recommend our Birthing Service
- 96% of patients would recommend our Community Services
- 99% of patients would recommend our Day Case
- 100% of patients would recommend our Inpatient Services
- 95% of patients would recommend our Maternity Ward
- 95% of patients would recommend our Outpatient Services
We had 2492 responses during this period.