Healthwatch England is a national organisation that makes sure the overall views and experiences of people with health and social services are heard of and taken seriously.
Healthwatch Wandsworth gives local people in the area the chance to voice their views on health and social care services. Improving them today and for the future. Healthwatch Wandsworth represents the views of people who use the services, carers and the public on the Health and Well being boards set up by local authorities.
Ways in which Healthwatch works for the local community
- Help to shape and improve the services the local communities use
- Engaging with people in your community and if you haven’t met us yet, please get in touch!
- An open organisation and want to make it easy for you to talk to us
- Inclusive and want people from every part of your community to join us
- Ask us what we’re doing and we’ll always tell you what’s happening
- You can hold us to account
- Here to help services to improve
- Notice the bad things they do, and the good
- Use your evidence to build a true picture of your local services
Volunteer for Healthwatch Wandsworth
Volunteering is at the heart of Healthwatch Wandsworth. Volunteering with us not only provides you with valuable work experience but also gives you a chance to give something back to your local community. You really can make a difference.
You can volunteer in a way that best meets your skill set.
Do you have free time? Then you can volunteer. We have an inclusive policy and welcome applications from people from all stratas. We are also recruiting youth volunteers to work on the Healthwatch Youth Speak Out project!.
Thinking of volunteering? Have skills that could contribute to the improvement of health and social care? Healthwatch Wandsworth wants to hear from you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.