Professor John Camm
Telephone: 020 8725 3414
Secretary: Athos Athanasiou
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 4571
Professor Camm is a professor of clinical cardiology specialising in a number of cardiac issues. These include cardiac arrhythmias sudden cardiac death, inherited channel pathyatrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, cardiomyopathy and pacemakers.
He also works with a focus on cardiac re-synchronisation therapy and ventricular repolarisationas well as other cardiac treatments.
Professor Camm became a senior lecturer in March 1979and in September 1983 was appointed an honorary consultant physician in the department of cardiology at St Bartholomew's Hospital, London.
In June 1987 he became a professor of clinical cardiology and prudential chair of cardiology at St George's Hospital and Medical School later becoming an honorary consultant cardiologist at St George's.
- European Society of Cardiology - Gold Medal
- Mackenzie Medal of the British Cardiovascular Society
- Queen's honorary physician
- Commander of the Order of St John
- Fellow: Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow: European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow: American College of Cardiology
- Fellow: American Heart Association
- Fellow: Academy of Medical Sciences
- Fellow: Heart Rhythm Society