Acute Paediatric Physiotherapy Service
On this page:
There is an inpatient physiotherapy service provided across the paediatric wards at St George’s Hospital. This service provides input for various patient groups including; Acute Neurology, Neurosurgery, Trauma and Orthopaedics, Oncology, Neonates, Surgery, Medical and Respiratory. Physiotherapy input ranges from assessment (including regional specialist assessment), acute rehabilitation and organising specialist equipment, through to discharge planning and onward referral to local therapy services.
Internal referrals for inpatient physiotherapy are made via medical or nursing teams.
- Sharon Bickerton (Clinical Team Lead for Acute Paediatric Physiotherapy)
- Clare Chadwick (Highly Specialised Paediatric Respiratory Physiotherapist)
- Caroline Shaw (Highly Specialised Paediatric Respiratory Physiotherapist)
- Maria Pinnington (Highly Specialised Paediatric Respiratory Physiotherapist)
- Shirley Hallett (Highly Specialised Paediatric Physiotherapist)
- 1 x Rotational Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist
- 1 x Rotational Band 5 Acute Physiotherapist
Paediatric Physiotherapy Department
Child Development Centre
St George’s Hospital
Telephone: 020 8725 1890
|Monday||08.30 – 17.00|
|Tuesday||08.30 – 17.00|
|Wednesday||08.30 – 17.00|
|Thursday||08.30 – 17.00|
|Friday||08.30 – 16.30|
Enter your postcode into the box above for directions
No routes found The location entered couldn't be found, please check for typo or try a broader search.
Technical error There's been a problem with the Google Map. Please email the communications team and let them know.