Mr Ross Coomber
Qualifications: BSc(hons), MBBS, FRCS Eng (Tr & Orth), PGcert Med Ed
Complex trauma surgery
- Pelvic and acetabular reconstruction
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
Mr Ross Coomber studied Sports Science and Materials Engineering at the University of Birmingham and went on to study medicine at the University of East Anglia, qualifying in 2003. He did his higher surgical training on the Cambridge and Norwich rotation and obtained specialist registration in 2018.
Ross Coomber completed fellowships in Malawi, covering trauma, infection and tumour resection and a pelvic and acetabular fellowship in Vancouver, Canada. He has a higher qualification in medical education and has a strong research interest.
- BSc(hons) Sports Science and Materials Engineering, University of Birmingham 2001
- PGcert medical education, University of Bedfordshire, 2005
- Fellowship in trauma, tumour and bone infection, Blantyre, Malawi 2015
- Fellowship in pelvic and acetabular reconstruction, Vancouver General Hospital, Canada 2018