Mr Paul Gillespie
Qualifications: MB BCh FRCSI (Tr & Orth)
- Pelvic and acetabular reconstruction
- Hip replacement and arthroscopic hip surgery
- Knee replacement and knee ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Complex trauma surgery
Mr Paul Gillespie trained at University College Dublin and qualified in 1993. He obtained a scholarship and MMedSc in anatomy 1995 and went on to receive general orthopaedic training in Yorkshire, obtaining specialist registration in 2007.
Paul Gillespie has completed fellowships in lower limb arthroplasty and arthoscopy in Adelaide in 2007, and pelvic and acetabular reconstruction and revision hip arthroplasty at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in 2008.
- Scholarship and MMedSc in anatomy 1995
- Fellowship in lower limb arthroplasty and arthoscopy, Adelaide 2007
- Fellowship in pelvic and acetabular reconstruction and revision hip arthroplasty, St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust 2008
- Member: British Orthopaedic Association