Dr Paul Holmes
Consultant in Emergency Medicine
Emergency Department Care Group Lead
Dr Holmes is a Consultant in Emergency Medicine and has specialist interests in resuscitation, major trauma and the Emergency Medicine – Critical Care interface.
Dr Holmes studied medicine at The University of Cambridge and The University of Oxford. He then completed his senior house officer jobs in a range of acute specialties in the North of England, the West Midlands and the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia. He undertook higher training in Emergency Medicine & Intensive Care Medicine in London, including posts at The Royal London , Royal Free and St George’s Hospitals. He was appointed as a Consultant in Emergency Medicine at St George’s Hospital in 2012 and became the Emergency Department Care Group Lead in 2016.
- Care Group Lead for Emergency Medicine
- Personal Tutor Lead for St George’s, University of London
- Honorary Senior Lecturer St George’s, University of London
- Fellowship of The Royal College of Emergency Medicine 2011
- European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine 2012