Dr Nader Khandanpour
Secretary: Ann Chunga
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 02087254544
Neuroradiology (Brain and Spine CT & MRI), Paediatrics and neonatal brain & spine, Brain cancers, Genetics, Stroke and cerebrovascular disease, Headache, Dizziness, Multiple sclerosis (MS), Dementia and Neurodegenerative diseases, Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Advanced- Functional MR imaging.
Dr Nader Khandanpour is a radiology consultant subspecialising in neuroradiology. He is trained in radiology at Yorkshire. He achieved Pan London Neuroradiology Fellowship and has achieved experience in 7 major neuroscience centres of excellence including King’s College, Great Ormond Street, and National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Barts & The London NHS Trust and St Georges NHS.
He has achieved PhD in atherosclerosis, vascular disease and genetics.
Awarded a number of academic prizes and distinctions including
- Medical School Gold Medal
- UK - Comprehensive Clinical Research Network (UK-CCRN) Prestigious Award- National Portfolio study
- National Institute of Health Academic Fellowship (NIHR)
Academic - Research track
Cambridge, University of East Anglia, Yorkshire and University of London
- Dr Khandanpour is well published and has presented his scientific work on numerous national and international meetings including presenting on dementia, vascular/atherosclerosis, genetics/paediatrics at the European Congress of Neuroradiology, British and Irish Vascular Society and Radiology Society of North America (RSNA).
- Senior Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiology at The University of London.
- Teaching visiting radiologists to the Trust department of radiology.
- Expert reviewer to The LANCET, BMJ heart and numerous other European and American International medical journals
- Royal College of Radiology
- European Society of Neuroradiologists
- European Society of Radiologists
- Cambridge Children Brain Society
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine
- Society for Science-Based Medicine
- UK Epilepsy Society
- London Cancer Alliance
- Radiology Society of North America (RSNA)
- American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)