Dr Dominic Paviour
Dr Paviour's main specialist interests are in Movement Disorders and Neurological problems in pregnancy (Obstetric Neurology). He runs a weekly movement disorders clinic and a joint specialist clinic with Ms Ingrid Watt-Coote in obstetric neurology.
Dr Paviour is a consultant neurologist and honorary senior lecturer at St George's Hospital NHS Trust and at Epsom and St Helier Hospitals NHS Trust.
He trained in London qualifying from Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals winning the Medical School Gold Medal as well as a number of prestigious undergraduate prizes.
He trained in Neurology in Oxford and London, at The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, as well as Kings College Hospital and the Atkinson Morley Neuroscience Centre, part of St George's Hospital NHS Trust.
He has published a large number of peer reviewed research articles in the medical literature and contributed chapters to a number of textbooks.
Prizes, Memberships and Fellowships:
- Member: The Association of British Neurologists
- Member: The American Academy of Neurology
- Member: The Movement Disorder Society
- Member: The British Association for the Study of Headache
- Member: The International Headache Society
- Member: The Royal Society of Medicine
- Member: Medical Defence Union
- Member: British Medical Association