The Body and the Healing – a new art exhibition at St George’s
A new art exhibition is set to be unveiled in the Ingredients Restaurant, 1st Floor, Lanesborough Wing at St George’s. ‘The Body and the Healing’ will be on show from 18:00 on Tuesday 6 June until Sunday 18 June and features work from a range of artists. The exhibition has been kindly supported by St George’s Hospital Charity.
The unveiling in Ingredients, is followed by a panel discussion from 19:00-20:30 in the Hyde Park Room. The panel is made up of:
- Hilary Lawson, philosopher, artist and founder of the Artscape project
- Mike Neil, Director Tax and Heritage Department, Bonhams
- Dr Anand Saggar, Senior Consultant in Clinical Genetics at St Georges, Charman of Arts St Georges and GX Gallery Founder and Director
- Jayne Lloyd, Multi-disciplinary Artist, Senior Lecturer and Course Leader, MA Inclusive Arts Practice and Research and Evaluation Associate, Paintings in Hospitals.
- Joanna Wakefield, Arts Director, Arts St George’s
If you would like to attend this free event, please RSVP to Joanna Wakefield.