Find out about the great opportunities for nurses at our Open Day
Whether you’re a Band 5 or Band 6 Registered Nurse, Newly-Qualified, or qualifying in 2018-19, please consider St George’s as a great place to develop your career.
A special Nursing Recruitment Open Day on Saturday 27 October 2018, from 9am – 3.30pm will showcase the many opportunities for nurses. Attendees will discover why St George’s is a great place to work, learn and develop nursing careers – and can be assessed and interviews for roles on the day.
Nurses from our friendly, committed and fun teams across many specialties will be present to answer questions and talk about working life at St Georges. There will be tours of our site and the chance to meet some of our senior nursing staff.
Some of the benefits our 4,000+ nurses have highlighted include:
- Starting salaries including full additional HCAS inner London allowance
- Working in supportive, friendly teams committed to Outstanding Care, Every Time
- Structured progression and development including both Band 5 NQN and Band 5- 7 Development Pathways, support from Practice Educators
- In-house courses, study days including simulator training – with cutting-edge facilities at St George’s University on site, and opportunities to take post-graduate courses
- South west London life – 25 minutes from central London, yet surrounded by green spaces – in ‘one of the world’s top ten coolest neighbourhoods’ (Lonely Planet)
We offer exceptional learning and development, specialised training and education opportunities and the chance to progress – and gain wide-ranging experience across different areas of nursing.
For more information and to apply for Band 5 NQN jobs please visit NHS Jobs, or if you just want to come along and find out more, please register for our Nursing Recruitment Open Day here.
Nursing Recruitment Open Day
Saturday 27 October 2018, 9am – 3.30pm
John Parker Lecture Theatre, Atkinson Morley Wing
St George’s Hospital, Tooting