Are you a consultant new to Educational and Clinical Supervision?
Are you a senior trainee (within 18 months of CCT . . .
This workshop provides a three hour session for 25 people to refresh key principles and practices around WBAs and supervision
- Price: External Delegates Fee: Early bird £80
- CPD points: To be confirmed
- Location: Education Centre, St. Georges Hospital
- Audience: Consultant
This postgraduate course will be helpful to senior doctors who are interested in exploring and developing their own communication skills at an advanced level. In addition, it will be of interest to those who are involved in clinical workplace teaching. It gives a brief overview of the teaching and learning of clinical communication at St George’s.
- Price: This course is free of charge for consultants employed by St George’s University Hospitals, Foundation Trust; however we request a refundable deposit of £100. External Delegates Fee: £345.
- CPD points: TBC
- Location: Springfield Hospital
- Audience: Senior Consultants
A ‘how to’ guide for clinical staff supporting and managing the Doctor or Dentist in difficulty
- Price: Internal Candidates: Free
- CPD points: TBC
- Location: Education Centre, St George's Hospital
- Audience: ST6+ / Consultants
A unique Leadership Programme designed to equip Foundation Doctors with the knowledge and skills to perform as future leaders in . . .
- Location: Education Centre, St George's Hospital, Perimeter Road, London, SW17 0QT
- Audience: Foundation Doctors
This presentation will describe established learning theories and specific teaching strategies, in ways that have been engaging for past groups.
- Price: Internal Candidates: Free / External Candidates: £250
- CPD points: Royal College of Physicians' CPD points available for attendance on both days
- Location: St George's, University of London, Tooting Broadway
- Audience: All trainees interested in teaching