On this page:
St George’s University Hospital is a leading centre for the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer.
We are one of three centres that piloted the RAPID prostate cancer diagnostic centre, where patients with suspected prostate cancer are seen and investigated on the same day. We won the prestigious HSJ award for innovations in healthcare for this service.
We serve as a Tertiary referral centre in the South West of London.
Oncologists and are one of the oldest and most established centres for Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer in the UK.
We work in close conjunction with an experienced team of leading Oncologists from the Royal Marsden Hospital, and offer a holistic approach to cancer with bespoke patient care and support prior to, during and following treatment for Prostate Cancer
Kris Ohlin, Cancer Nurse Specialist
- 020 8725 4124
Laura Powell, Cancer Nurse Specialist
- 020 8725 4124
Contact: Leigh Broughton
- 020 8725 3364
- Contrast enhanced Multiparametric MRI scans
- TRUS and Targeted Template Prostate Biopsies
- Robotic Radical Prostatecomy, including that for high risk disease
- Full spectrum of non-surgical treatment options and access to multiple clinical trials
The prostate cancer team is a speclist teams formed from representatives of every part of the service a prostate cancer patient might interact with during their diagnosis and treatment. The core members are:
- Mr Hasan Qazi (Clinical Lead for RAPID): prostate cancer diagnostics and Robotic Surgery
- Mr Rami Issa (Clinical Lead for Urology Cancer): Robotic Prostatectomy
- Mr Chris Anderson: Prostate Cancer diagnostics and therapeutics
- Professor Hiten Patel: Prostate cancer diagnostics
Urology Oncology Nurse specialists:
- Deepa Leelamany (Lead Urology CNS)
- Kristoffer Ohlin
- Laura Powell
Referrals can be made via the following method:
Email Suspected Cancer Referral via
ERS ONLY ON PAN LONDON FORMS
TWR Office contact details:
T: 020 8725 1111
For referrals outside ERS, please email: