Professor Juan Carlos Kaski
Secretary: Kathleen Paylor
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 3556
Professor Kaski has specific clinical interests in chronic stable angina, coronary artery spasm, chest pain and cardiovascular risk factors.
Professor Kaski qualified in 1974 with a MD, MDc and DM (Hons).
In 1998 Professor Kaski became an honorary professor at the University of Sao Paulo and also an honaris causae professor at the Universidad del Salvador, Buenos Aires.
- Fellow: Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow: American Heart Association
- Fellow: European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow: New York Academy of Sciences
- Fellow: Spanish Society of Cardiology
- Member: British Cardiac Society
- Member: Argentine Society of Cardiology
- Member: Atherosclerosis Council
- Member: American Heart Association
- Member: Council on Coronary Circulation
- Gold Clinical Excellence National Award - 2009
- Gold Medal, Spanish Society of Cardiology - 2003
- Scientiae Magistri, University of Rome - 1994
- Fellow: Societa Medico-Chirurgica, University of Bologna