Ms Joanna Johnson
Telephone: 020 8725 2629
Secretary: Shantelle Sinclair
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1629
Ms Johnson works in the paediatric dentistry team at St George's and her clinical interests are primarily in the interdisciplinary management of developmental disorders of the mouth and teeth.
Her interest include management of the medically compromised patient, the surgical management of impacted teeth and dento-alveolar pathology, dental trauma and inpatient and day case general anaesthesia, dealing with dental extractions and full mouth oral rehabilitation.
Ms Johnson qualified with a BDS from Newcastle upon Tyne University in 1997, and attained an MSc from the University of London in 2005.
- Fellow: Royal College of Surgeons (Dental Surgery) - 2008
- Member: British Society of Paediatric Dentistry
- Member: Association of Dental Anaesthetists
- Member: British Dental Association
- Member: Medical Defense Union