Ms Gehan Abou-Ameira
Secretary: Shantelle Sinclair
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 2629
Ms Abou-Ameira works in the paediatric dentistry team at St George's Hospital. Her clinical interests are medically compromised children, dental trauma, endodontics, oral surgery and general anaesthesia for full mouth rehabilitation and dental extractions.
Ms Abou-Ameira qualified in 2001. Her postgraduate education and training took place at the Eastman Dental Institute and Hospital in London between 2003 and 2006. She gained a masters degree (MClin Dent) in paediatric dentistry in 2005 and MPaed Dent from the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) in 2006.
She continued further training to consultant level at King's College, St George's and Great Ormond Street Hospitals. In 2010 she was awarded a Fellowship in Paediatric Dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons (England) and took up her post as a paediatric dental consultant.
- MCl in Dent - Distinction in both clinical and research
- Andreasen Prize for dental trauma and research at IAPD
- Fellow: Royal College of Surgeons
- Member: British Society of Paediatric Dentistry
- Member: International Association of Paediatric Dentistry
- Member: British Dental Association
- Member: Dental Protection Limited