Mr Thomas Ind
Telephone: 020 8725 0332
Mr Ind is a consultant gynaecological surgeon specialising in complex gynaecological surgery, including minimal access surgery.
He also has clinical interests in endometriosis, gynaecological cancers and colposcopy.
Mr Ind works as a consultant at the Royal Marsden and St George's Hospitals. He trained at St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical School. His postgraduate training was undertaken at a number of hospitals across London, at St Bartholomew's, Queen Charlotte's, St Mary's, the Royal London, the Royal Marsden, Chelsea and Westminster and Hammersmith Hospitals. He also trained at The St George and Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney, Australia.
He is registered by the General Medical Council as a specialist in gynaecology and sub-specialist in gynaecological oncology. He is a certified laparoscopic surgeon and colposcopist.
Mr Ind is the author of numerous papers, review articles and book chapters on gynaecological surgery, colposcopy, laparoscopic surgery and gynaecological cancer. He is a surgical skills trainer for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) and also specialises in performing complex gynaecological surgery.
He has the 'female reproductive tract' editor of Gray's Anatomy and has been an advisor to the All Party Parliamentary Committee on Cancer.
- Fellow: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRCOG)
- Member: British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- Member: British Gynaecological Cancer Society (BGCS)
- Member: ISGC
- Member: British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- Ex-council member, obstetrics and gynaecology section, Royal Society of Medicine
- Visiting professor of medical sciences, Middlesex University
- CRC Fellowship
- Augustus Newman Fellowship