Mr Kevin Hayes
Secretary: Courtney Payne
Secretary email: Courtney.Payne@stgeorges.nhs.uk
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 0155
Mr Hayes is the Lead for Early Pregnancy , Acute Gynaecology and Gynaecological Ultrasound. His other interests include the diagnosis and management of pelvic masses, colposcopy and the care of women who carry BRCA1 and 2 genes. He has an interest in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery in relation to these areas.
He is also an active obstetrician on the delivery suite. He is research active and currently working on studies involving HPV self-sampling and the national PROTECTOR study for women with high risk of tubo-ovarian cancer.
Mr Hayes trained in Leicester and then did postgraduate training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the North London Deanery. He has been the lead for the acute gynaecology and early pregnancy for 10 years and talks regularly on related subjects nationally as an invited speaker. He also receives tertiary referrals for women with genetic susceptibility to ovarian cancer and women with arterio-venous malformations of the pelvis. He has a major academic interest in the assessment of medical education and is the Head of Assessment for the Medical School and represents St George's University locally, nationally and internationally.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRCOG)
- Honorary Fellow of the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine (Hon FFFLM)
- Member British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP).
- Head of Assessment St George's University of London
- Member Medical Schools Council Item Development Group