Mr Andrew Fleming
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 0090
Mr Fleming is a consultant plastic surgeon specialising in all aspects of hand surgery, including paediatric and congenital limb surgery. He also has a clinical interest in upper limb anomalies and a general interest in abdomincal wall reconstruction.
Mr Fleming qualified with an MBChB degree in 1983 in Cape Town, South Africa. He trained as a plastic surgeon in Cape Town, followed by fellowships at Great Ormond Street and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospitals, and the Windsor Hand Clinic.
He has given numerous lectures and presentations to many national and international hand meetings.
- Fellow: Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) - 1991
- Fellow: Royal College of Surgeons, South Africa (Plastics) - 1997
- Member: British Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Member: British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member: British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons