Miss Sonja Cerovac
Secretary: Bentevia Williams
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 0208725 4772
Miss Cerovac is a consultant plastic surgeon at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Her clinical interests are in hand and wrist surgery, aesthetic surgery and the basic aspects of skin cancer reconstruction surgery.
Miss Cerovac studied medicine at Medical School of Belgrade University in Serbia. Her training in general plastic surgery started in Belgrade but continued in 1995 when she moved to London. She obtained her postgraduate degree in surgical science from the University of London undertaking research in the field of flexor tendon surgery. Miss Cerovac undertook specialist training at St George's and St Thomas' Hospitals in London and Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead.
- Member: British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Member: British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
- Member: General Medical Council
- Fellowship in aesthetic surgery at McIndoe Surgical Centre in East Grinstead
- Fellowship in wrist surgery at Wrightington Hospital in Wigan and Hand Clinic in Windsor