Dr Uday Patel
Consultant Renal Radiologist
Telephone: 020 8725 3667
Secretary: Sian Llewelyn
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1173
Dr Patel is a consultant radiologist, specialising in diagnostic and interventional uroradiology. His special interests are prostate biopsy, percutaneous renal stone treatment, percutaneous renal tumour ablation and renal transplant intervention.
Dr Patel qualified with an MBChB from the University of Dundee in June 1982. He trained in radiology at the Middlesex Hospital, London and the University of Texas medical branch.
- Member, Royal Colleg of Physicians
- Fellow, Royal College of Radiologists
- Member, British Society of Uroradiology
- Member, British Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member, British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Member, prostate cancer advisory board at the Department of Health