Dr Phillip Hay
Telephone: 020 8725 1656
Secretary: Sandra Roach
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 3355
Dr Hay is a consultant specialising in HIV and sexually transmitted infections, particularly bacterial vaginosis, candidiasis, chlamydia and infections in pregnancy.
Dr Hay studied at St Thomas' Hospital Medical School, London graduating with an MBBS in 1983.
He became sub-dean for admissions at St George's, University of London in 2002, and held this post until 2008. He has been a director of clinical research since August 2010.
His research interests are also in HIV and sexual health, particularly clinical HIV and antiretrovirals, HIV in pregnant women, bacterial vaginosis and chlamydia.
- Member: Royal College of Physicians - 1986
- Fellow: Royal College of Physicians - 1996
- Member: bacterial special interest group, British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)
- Member: BASHH
- Member: British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- Member: International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections (IUSTI)