Dr Mushriq Al-Khayatt
- Neurophysiology studies for peripheral neuropathies and muscle disorders
- EEG and video telemetry studies for epileptic disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Epilepsy evoked potential studies
- Autonomic nervous system disturbances.
Dr Al-Khayatt trained at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Royal Free Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Dr Al-Khayatt has been a Consultant Clinical Neurophysiologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Royal Free Hospital for 10 years and is currently a Consultant Clinical Neurophysiologist at St George's Hospital.
- Member of the British Peripheral Neuropathy Society (BPNS)
- Member of the British Society of Clinical Neurophysiologists (BSCN) Educational supervisor