Dr Mickey Koh
Telephone: 020 8725 5453
Secretary: Louise Kyte
Secretary email: Louise.Kyte@stgeorges.nhs.uk
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 3545
Dr Koh is a consultant haematologist and the clinical lead for stem cell transplantation at St George's Hospital. He also has an interest in haemato-oncology as well as in the growing field of cell therapy.
Dr Koh received his medical degree in Singapore and all of his subsequent haematology training (MRCP, FRCPath) in London. He hols several joint positions. Dr Koh is the director of the stem cell transplant programme at St George's Hospital and is also the medical director of the cell therapy facility in Singapore, actively engaging in translational trails with other academic groups.
He obtained his PhD in the area of T cell therapy in transplantation in 2000.
- Fellow: Royal College of Pathologists
- Chair: graft processing committee, Worldwide Network for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (WBMT)
- Chair: International Society of Blood Transfusion(ISBT), cellular therapy working party
- Executive Board Member: International Society of Haematology, Asia-Pacific region
- Scientific Board: Asian Pacific Bone Marrow Transplant(APBMT)
- Member: World Marrow Donor Association clinical working group
- Working group member: Alliance for the Harmonisation of Cell Therapy Accreditation(AHCTA) and Cell Therapy Coding and Labelling(CTCLAG)
- Editorial Board: Hematology / Oncology and Stem Cell Therapy Journal
- Editorial Board: Asia-Pacific Journal of Haemato-Oncology
- Author and co-author of over 40 publications and book chapters