Dr Mickey Koh
Telephone: 020 8725 5453
Dr Koh is The Care Group Lead for Haematology. He is a Consultant Haematologist and the Director of the Stem Cell Transplantation programme at St George's Hospital. He also has an interest in Neutropenias and Bone Marrow Failures with a special clinic dedicated to this/
Dr Koh received his medical degree in Singapore followed by all of his subsequent haematology training (MRCP, FRCPath) in London. He holds several joint positions. Dr Koh is the Director of the Stem Cell Transplant programme at St George's Hospital and is also the Medical Director of the Cell Therapy Facility and Programme in Singapore, actively engaging in translational trials with other academic groups.
He obtained his PhD in the area of T cell immunotherapy in transplantation in 2000.
- Fellow: Royal College of Pathologists
- Executive board, Worldwide Network for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (WBMT)
- Chair: International Society of Blood Transfusion(ISBT), Cellular Therapy Working Party
- Vice-Chair: International Society of Cell Therapy (Unproven Cell Therapies Presidential Task Force)
- Scientific Board: Asian Pacific Bone Marrow Transplant(APBMT)
- Expert .Working group member: Alliance for the Harmonisation of Cell Therapy Accreditation(AHCTA) and Cell Therapy Coding and Labelling(CTCLAG)
- Editorial Board: Hematology / Oncology and Stem Cell Therapy Journal, Blood Cell Therapy, Therapeutic Radiation and Oncology, Advances in Cell and Gene Therapy
- Author and co-author of over 60 publications and book chapters