Dr Marwa El-Zanfaly
Consultant in Emergency Medicine
After graduating from Cambridge University and Imperial College, Dr El-Zanfaly completed her Emergency Medicine specialist training in London. She went on to work for KSS Air Ambulance as a HEMS doctor and continues to do so part time alongside her current post at St George’s. She also has an interest in Humanitarian and Disaster Medicine and has previously worked for Medécins San Frontières.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine 2012
- Diploma in Medical Care of Catastrophes 2012
- Diploma in Immediate Medical Care RCS (Ed) 2016
- Pre-hospital Physician with KSS HEMS
- Neurosciences and Plastics Link Consultant