Dr Lucy Ostlere
BSc, MBBS, MD, FRCP
Secretary: Ami Larner
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 2500
- Dr Ostlere is a General Dermatologist with a special interest in contact dermatitis and patch testing.
- She set up and oversees also the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer with photodynamic therapy.
- She has a Thursday morning clinic where she sees general and patch test patients
- Dr Ostlere graduated with Honours from St Bartholomew’s Medical College in 1986, having gained a BSc in Psychology from University College London in 1983. She has over 25 years of experience in Dermatology, having trained at the Chelsea and Westminster, the Royal Free, St Helier and St George’s Hospitals. Her specialist research was on atopic eczema, for which she was awarded an MD in 1998.
- She was appointed Consultant at St George’s and Kingston Hospitals in 1996.
- Dr Ostlere runs the Skin forum for GPs, a dermatology teaching event with patients and a talk, three evenings per year. In addition she oversees the monthly Special Interest Clinic attended by Dermatologists from St George’s and other local hospitals. She is also a Dermatology Appraiser at St George’s
- She has over 80 dermatology publications
- Won several prizes as an SpR (specialist registrar)
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the British Association of Dermatology
- Member of the European Society of Contact Dermatitis
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians