Dr Judith Coles
Secretary: Jane Godman
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 3502
Dr Coles is a consultant geriatrician with interests in all aspects of the acute and chronic care of older people, particular those with complex conditions requiring comprehensive geriatric assessments.
Dr Coles qualified with an MB ChB from Sheffield University in 1972 and trained in general internal medicine in Sheffield before undertaking specialist training in geriatric medicine at the Middlesex Hospital, London.
She was appointed consultant in geriatric medicine at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and honorary senior lecturer at St George's Hospital Medical School (now St George's, University of London) in 1983.
- Member: Royal College of Physicians (1975)
- Diploma: Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (1977)
- Fellow: Royal Society of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (1977)
- Fellow: Royal College of Physicians (1994)
- Member: British Geriatrics Society