Dr Gerard Goh
Telephone: 020 8725 1477
Secretary: Annette Feaver
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1160
Dr Goh is a consultant radiologist with a specialist interest in interventional, musculoskeletal and trauma radiology.
Dr Goh qualified at the University of Adelaide, Australia in 2000, and went on to become an honorary fellow of the department of anatomy and cell biology at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
He undertook radiology training at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia and took an MRI fellowship at the same hospital in 2009. He was also an interventional fellow and clinical lecturer for the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland from 2009 to 2010. In 2010 Dr Goh received European Board of Interventional Radiology certification.
He is a peer reviewer for several international journals and has presented at several international meetings in both Europe and Australia.
His current role is as an interventional radiologist and head of trauma radiology. He has an interest in both vascular and non-vascular interventional radiology as well as in sports-related musculoskeletal imaging.
- Fellow: Royal Australasian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (FRANZCR)
- Member: British Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member: Cardiovascular and Interventional Society of Europe
- Member: Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member: British Society of Endovascular Therapy
- Member: European Society of Radiology
- Member: Radiological Society of North America
- Member: European Society of Skeletal Radiology