Dr Emma Thorpe
Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine
Qualified from the University Of London in 2002.
Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH) in 2007.
Completion of grid training in paediatric emergency medicine in 2012.
Appointed as consultant in paediatric emergency medicine at St Georges Hospital in 2014.
Clinical interests include paediatric trauma, safeguarding and neonatal medicine.
- Lead for safeguarding in the paediatric ED
- Paediatric medicine and paediatric sepsis link consultant
- Advanced paediatric life support instructor
- Neonatal life support instructor
- European Trauma Course Instructor
- Level 4 & 5 Child Protection Instructor