Mr Samer Sabbagh
Mr Samer Sabbagh is a consultant Urological Surgeon at St George’s Hospital. He qualified in 1995 at Aleppo University, Syria and received the highest Surgical and Urological Training in the country. In the year 2000, he pursed his career in the UK and developed multiple interests including: General and functional/female Urology, Andrology and erectile dysfunction, Paediatric Urology, Urinary stone disease, and Urological Oncology.
Secretary: Harriet Jones
Secretary email: Harriet.Jones@stgeorges.nhs.uk
Secretary telephone: 0208 725 3209
Samer has a special interest in research and has won the best research poster award of the North West of England in 2005. He is also interested in teaching and currently chairs the St George’s Urology Department Educational meetings. He teaches at the Royal College of Surgeons courses, and plays the role of clinical supervisor to Urology trainees.
Samer presented his work nationally and internationally and he has publications at the national and international peer reviewed journals of Urology. These have covered different Urological subspecialties and aspects, including publishing new technique for female Urethral diverticulectomy.
- Certificate of Specialization Registration in Urology – Damascus – Syria.
- Certificate of Arab Board of Urology (CABU) – Council of Arab Health Ministers.
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh MRCS(Ed).
- Fellowship of the European Board of Urology (FEBU).
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS-Urol).