We believe that people affected by cancer including cancer patients treated at St George’s (both current and previous), family members, representatives of voluntary local community cancer support groups and members of the public, should be at the heart of our cancer services.
We are committed to delivering quality care that offers a positive patient experience and we need your help to achieve this. This can be accomplished in several ways:
- Providing you with the information you need to support decision-making and make best use of services.
- Sharing your views and experiences of care at St George’s will help us identify specific areas for improvement.
- Ensuring that we use the right tools to collect and analyse patient feedback.
- Providing opportunities for you to help evaluate our services from your expert perspective.
- Working with us as partners to ensure that our services are designed and adapted to respond appropriately to the needs of individual patients and patient groups.
- Working with us as partners to plan, develop and evaluate new initiatives.
For more information and how to join, click here.