Nurses invited to discover opportunities at St George’s on 25 January Recruitment Day
Nurses looking for their first job after qualifying, a new challenge, or flexible working and shifts, are all invited to our special Nursing Recruitment Open Day here at the home of ‘24 Hours in A&E, from 9am on Saturday 25 January.
As one of the UK’s biggest, busiest and most exciting hospitals, we are recruiting Band 5 staff nurses across a range of services. We also have flexible working opportunities for Band 5 and 6 nurses who join the St George’s Staff Bank.
You will meet nurses from many specialties, hear from our nursing leadership team, tour wards and services you are interested in – and you can apply now (or complete a form on the day) for an interview on 25 January. If successful, you could leave with a written job offer!
What do our nurses have to say about working here?
Whether you have recently qualified, in your final year as a nursing student; working elsewhere and looking to move or find a new challenge, or considering your options general – including options for part-time, flexible working – please do come along.
- Full details on the event are here.
- To apply for a Band 5 staff nurse role and interview on the day click here.
- To apply to join the staff bank and discover the benefits including flexible working and shifts to suit people’s lifestyles and needs, with excellent pay rates – please click here. Nurses need to have one year’s full-time experience to join the Staff Bank.
A warm welcome, many benefits, and attractive salaries
- Our Band 5 staff nurses receive excellent salaries – from £29,057 – £36,154 – plus exceptional training and development, and great career opportunities and experiences.
- Bank nurses enjoy great flexibility, and attractive pay rates:
- Band 5 General Nurses: Mon-Fri day – £16.09; Nights/Sat – £20.11; Sun/Bank Hols – £24.14
- Band 6 General Nurses: Mon-Fri day – £18.66; Nights/Sat – £23.32; Sun/Bank Hols – £27.99
Find out more
Or for an informal chat please contact us at Jacqueline.email@example.com or 0208 725 1026