St George’s Nursing Recruitment Days
Staff Nurse Recruitment Open Day – Saturday 26 October 2019
We are recruiting Band 5 staff nurses to join our friendly and supportive teams here at the home of ’24 Hours in A&E’.
Whether you’re newly-qualified, in your final year as a student nurse, a staff nurse looking for a new role, or returning to nursing – please visit our Recruitment Open Day.
We are proud to be named by Nursing Times as providing the Best Recruitment Experience of any Trust – so please visit us on Saturday 26 October. You can:
- Apply now, or on the day, for an interview on the day
- Meet our nursing teams and find out about different wards and services
- Hear from our senior nursing leadership teams
- Discover the great learning and development opportunities on offer
- Ask questions and find out what you need to know about life here
- Tour our wards and departments
- You could leave with a job offer on the day following successful interview!
Apply now here and we will be in touch to confirm an interview
Why join St George’s?
- Band 5 salary range £29,057 – £36,134 (includes Higher Cost Allowance Supplement scheme, also known as inner London weighting)
- Widest range of specialties and experiences at London’s biggest and busiest hospital
- Great education and training: dedicated preceptorship and NQN Development Pathway, Band 5 – 7 Career Pathways, flexible options
- Excellent public transport links – best of London on your doorstep. We are minutes’ walk from Tooting Broadway tube and the Northern line, with easy access to all London and wider, with train stations and bus services nearby.
Staff Nurse Recruitment Open Day details
- Saturday 26 October 2019
- Hyde Park Room, Lanesborough Wing, St George’s Hospital, Tooting
- 9am: Doors open – meet nurses, ask questions, tea and coffee
- 10am: Presentation on life at St George’s and questions
- 30am: Tours start
- 20am (approx): Interviews start
Contact for more information and questions
- 0208 725 1026