St George’s Nursing Recruitment Days
CANCELLED – NURSING RECRUITMENT DAY ON 28 MARCH 2020
Please be aware we have postponed our Band 5 Staff Nurse Recruitment Day on Saturday 28 March 2020.
This is because of the current national situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19). St George’s has put temporary restrictions in place on visiting the hospital. We are taking measures to ensure we continue to provide safe and effective care for our patients.
- Nurses, including final years students, who have applied for roles with us are being contacted by our recruitment team
- We will look for alternative arrangements in the future while this situation is ongoing, such as offering video interviews
- People who have registered to attend via Eventbrite are also being contacted directly
If you have any queries, were planning to attend on 28 March to find out more, or would like to apply for a Staff Nurse role here, please contact our
Recruitment Co-ordinator Jacqui D’Silva directly: Jacqueline.DSilva@stgeorges.nhs.uk
Please do look out for nursing roles on our Jobs page and apply here.
See what our nurses say about working here – and about attending our Open Days – on our special YouTube channel.
Why join St George’s?
- Band 5 staff nurse salary range £29,057 – £36,154!
- Exceptional training and development, career opportunities and experiences
- Widest range of specialties at London’s biggest and busiest hospital
- Dedicated preceptorship; NQN and Band 5 – 7 Career Pathway
- Best of capital on your doorstep – 25 mins from central London by tube
There is more information for patients and visitors about Coronavirus and St George’s here.