St George’s Nursing Recruitment Days
***Band 5 Staff Nurse opportunities – join Queen Mary’s Hospital, Roehampton, London – Open Day Saturday 30th April 2022***
We are holding an Open Day on Saturday, 30th April 2022; registration at 9.30am. Whether you are about to qualify, newly qualified or an experienced Staff Nurse, we want to meet you – and we have great opportunities.
We are committed to delivering Outstanding Care, Every Time. Our nurses are:
- Compassionate and brave
- Professional and hardworking
- Supportive and highly skilled
- Proud to care about patients and proud to care about each other.
What to expect on the day:
- Talk to fellow nurses who have progressed and enjoy their working lives at Queen Mary’s – and ask their views about working here.
- Meet our Senior Nurses and find out why helping band 5 staff nurses settle and develop their skills and experience here means so much to them.
- Tour the site and find out about our different specialties, services and wards
Have your interview on the day!
If you would like to be interviewed on the day, you will be informed of the outcome of your interview on the day. Successful applicants will receive their conditional job offer within 72 hours.
We look forward to meeting you on 30th April 2022.
Great reasons to join St George’s
- Band 5 staff nurse salary range £30,786– £37,841 pa
- Inner-London salary supplement for all roles
- Exceptional training and development, career opportunities and experiences
- Widest range of specialties at London’s biggest and busiest hospital – home of ’24 Hours in A&E’
- Dedicated preceptorship; NQN and Band 5 – 7 Career Pathway
- Best of capital on your doorstep – 25 mins from central London by tube
There is more information for patients and visitors about Coronavirus and St George’s here.