St George’s Nursing Recruitment Days
We don’t have open days planned at present because of Covid-19 – but we do have lots of great opportunities and we’re actively looking for nurses to join Team St George’s!
You can have an informal chat with our recruitment team, and we can arrange interviews by videocall (including Skype, Zoom, Facetime and MS Teams) or phone.
- If you’re interested in joining us please:
- Take a look and apply here for Band 5 staff nurse jobs in various services.
- See all current nursing roles and apply here.
- For newly-qualified and final year student nurses, there’s a special section here.
- Contact our Staff Nurse Recruitment Co-ordinator Jacqui D’Silva 0208 725 1026 or Jacqueline.DSilva@stgeorges.nhs.uk
See what our nurses have to say on our special YouTube channel.
Great reasons to join St George’s
- Band 5 staff nurse salary range £29,888 – £36,738
- Inner-London salary supplement for all roles
- Exceptional training and development, career opportunities and experiences
- Widest range of specialties at London’s biggest and busiest hospital – home of ’24 Hours in A&E’
- Dedicated preceptorship; NQN and Band 5 – 7 Career Pathway
- Best of capital on your doorstep – 25 mins from central London by tube
There is more information for patients and visitors about Coronavirus and St George’s here.