St George’s Nursing Recruitment Days
Discover new nursing jobs here at the unique St George’s Hospital!
We are recruiting Band 5 staff nurses to join our friendly and supportive teams here at the home of ’24 Hours in A&E’.
You’ll enjoy an excellent salary – the inner London supplement means our Band 5 range is £29,057 – £36,154 – exceptional training and development, and great career opportunities and experiences across the widest range of services and specialties.
Visit us to find out more!
Please come to our Nursing Recruitment Open Day on Wednesday 11 September – you can even apply in advance, be interviewed on the day, and leave with a job offer!
- We will be welcoming nurses to the open day here at St George’s Hospital from 9.30am. Our nursing teams will be on hand to you and answer your questions about life here and the support, experiences and opportunities on offer
- At 10.30am one of our most senior nurses will give a formal presentation on working here, and again you will have more chances to ask questions
- You can tour the wards and services that interest you from 11am onwards
- For those people who have applied in advance, or complete an application on the day, we will start interviews at about 11.30am
- If you want to decide nearer the time and just ‘drop in’, you can do up to 11.30am
Whether you’re a newly-qualified nurse, or looking to move on from your current role, or return to nursing, we would love to meet you and discuss opportunities that suit you.
Register – and apply – now!
- Please register here for the day.
- Or you can apply for a Band 5 nursing role now – we’ll be in touch to confirm your interview on the open day.
Why join St George’s?
- Band 5 salary range £29,057 – £36,134 (includes Higher Cost Allowance Supplement scheme, also known as inner London weighting)
- Widest range of specialties and experiences at London’s biggest and busiest hospital
- Great education and training: dedicated preceptorship and NQN Development Pathway, Band 5 – 7 Career Pathways, flexible options
- Excellent public transport links – best of London on your doorstep. We are minutes’ walk from Tooting Broadway tube and the Northern line, with easy access to all London and wider, with train stations and bus services nearby.
For more information please contact: Jacqueline.DSilva@stgeorges.nhs.uk