MyCare St George’s Patient Portal launches
MyCare St George’s patient portal gives you the ability to view information about your care. Once registered, you can use MyCare 24/7 on your computer, mobile or tablet.
You will be able to provide key information ahead of your appointment, helping us to better prepare for your appointment. In some instances, this information may even result in the need for less hospital visits.
MyCare St George’s offers:
- Messages directly from your consultant or care lead
- a secure space online to view hospital letters and documentation
- appointment details
- the ability to view and monitor your test results
- a record of your procedures and your known allergies
- links to useful healthcare information
The portal is available to all patients aged over 18 and gives access to information going back to Over the coming months, we’ll continue to add new features to make the service even more useful, including being able to rearrange your appointments.
You should not use MyCare to seek urgent or emergency medical advice.
- For emergencies, please dial 999.
- For urgent medical advice, please dial 111.
Find out more about MyCare St George’s
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions on this page.
- Read our patient information leaflet, which has a step-by-step guide to setting up access to the portal.
- For any questions about the information you can see in MyCare, please contact contact Zesty support using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org