Library Services from St George’s Library
St George’s Library offers library services to all trust staff in support of evidence-based high quality care, service development, research and education and personal development.
We do this by providing
- Access to a range of electronic information resources and training on how to effectively use them
- Literature searches to support clinical activity and decision making via our Clinical and Research Enquiry Service (CARES)
- Dedicated study and work space, including 24-hour access to computing, scanning and copying services
- Access to journals, books and other resources
- Interlibrary loan and document supply service
- Current awareness services to help you keep up to date with developments in your area
To join fill in this online registration form or visit us in person on the St George’s site.
St George’s Library
St George’s, University of London
1st Floor Hunter Wing
For more information contact Karen John-Pierre, NHS liaison librarian email@example.com
020 8725 5433 or visit the library website at http://library.sgul.ac.uk