Return to Work Course
This course is designed for clinicians returning from time away from medicine for over 3 months. The course is best in the 2 months either side of the return, and it runs 4 times a year.
The content is designed around the participants, but follows these themes:
- What’s going on? Why can it be difficult?
- Returning to confidence – feeling right about medicine
- Returning to competence – getting skills and abilities back
- Practical issues and how to solve
- Returning resources
- Personal plans and ongoing support
If you would like to book into the next course, please contact PGME@stgeorges.nhs.uk or see our twitter stream @StGeorges_EDC for more details.