Mr Richard Porter
Telephone: 020 8725 1629
Secretary: Elizabeth King
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1629
Mr Porter is a consultant in restorative dentistry at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and is a registered specialist in prosthodontics (including tooth replacement with implants, dentures, crowns and bridges), endodontics (disease of the root canal), periodontology (gum disease) and restorative dentistry (decision making and planning). He is very experienced with a number of dental implant systems and grafting procedures.
He works closely with colleagues in other disciplines including medical specialities.
Mr Porter qualified from Guy's Hospital in 1999 with a BDS after earning his BSc in 1997. He has worked at The John Radcliffe Hospital, The Royal London Hospital and King's College Hospital before taking up his consultancy in restorative dentistry at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. He also has a diploma in higher education, MFDS and FDS Rest. Dent from the Royal College of Surgeons.
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons (Dental Surgery)
- Royal College Examiner for MJDF and Specialist Exams
- Member, Association of Dental Implantology
- Member, British Society of Prosthodontics
- Member, British Society for Restorative Dentistry
- Member, British Dental Association
- Member, Dental Protection Limited