Miss Caroline Hing
Secretary: Felicia James
Secretary email: email@example.com
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 4153
Miss Hing is a consultant specialising in trauma treatment, including lower limb arthroplasty, patellofemoral instability and soft tissue knee injuries.
Miss Hing qualified with a BSc (Hons) degree in anatomy and developmental biology and MSc in orthopaedic engineering, before going on to attain an MBBS, MD in mathmatical modelling and FRCS (Tr&Orth).
- Fellow: Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- Fellow: Royal College of Surgeons (trauma and orthopaedics)
- Member: British Association of Knee Surgeons
- Member: British Trauma Society
- Member: British Orthopaedic Research Society
- Level 2 Clinical Excellence Award
- Fellowship trained in trauma and knee surgery