Dr Rosemary Allan
Secretary: Sian Llewelyn
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 1173
Dr Allan is a consultant radiologist with special interests in paediatric radiology and nuclear medicine.
Dr Allan qualified in 1984 from St Mary's Hospital, London. She holds a BA in general medical science attained in 1981 and also an MSc in nuclear medicine (1993).
She has also received subspecialty training in both paediatric and radionuclide radiology.
- Member: Royal College of Physicians (1987)
- Fellow: Royal College of Physicians (2008)
- Fellow: Royal College of Radiologists(1994)
- Fellowship in Paediatric Radiology, Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada
- Secretary: British Society for Paediatric Radiology